1. The All Star Season is a full year commitment from June 2020-April 2021
2. All Heart of Texas customers are required to have a card set up in iclass for all payments. All tuition is ran on the 1st and fee assessments are ran on the 15th. Athletes will not be allowed to practice until there is a card on file or the account is paid in full.
3. All tuition is billed on the 28th of each month for the following month. Tuition is due on the 1st A $35 fee will be applied if your payment is declined. Any discrepancies in your statement should be brought to our attention via email.
4. Your account must be current for your child to participate in team practices, tumbling classes, open gyms, private lessons and or competitions.
5. All monthly fees, assessment fees, and or uniform fees, must be paid in advance in order to participate in any event. All fees are 100% NON Refundable for any reason.
6. If you chose to pay your Assessments in full and choose to discontinue anytime from June 2020 to April 2021, your fees are Non Refundable. The $250 buyout fee and expenses already paid out for the season will be deducted and the remaining balance will be applied as a credit onto your account for Heart of Texas Services or Goods. NO REFUNDS will be given. Remember you are signing up for a spot within a Heart of Texas team, not for a specific team or position.
7. I understand that if my child decides to quit the Heart of Texas program (for any reason other than family relocation with a valid real estate document, or a season ending sport injury with a valid physician’s certificate) at anytime from August 1st 2020 to the end of the competition season April 30th, 2021, I will be charged a $250 Buy Out fee. This fee will be deducted from the card on file or needs to be paid by check within 5 days if card is not approved.
8. It is mandatory to abide by the Attendance policy as outlined in the 2020-2021 Athlete Policies given out in this packet. All athletes are to attend their teams regularly scheduled practices. If an athlete is not feeling well, or injured, they are still expected to be at practice. If your child has a fever or is vomiting they should not attend. A parent must call the office or team coach PRIOR to practice for this to be excused. All school activities and pre planned vacations should be submitted 14 days in advanced online as explained in the packet. After the athlete has reached 2 unexcused absences for the season, each additional unexcused absence will result in a $25 absence fee. If your
athlete reaches 14 missed practices, unexcused or excused, a meeting with the All-Star director will take place. At this time your child may be removed from the team at the discretion of the All Star Director. Attendance is required for success.
9. If at any time your child misses a competition for an unexcused reason, this is means for immediate termination from the team and no refunds of any sort will be given.
10. Heart of Texas will issue a list of “Black Out Weeks.” During said black out weeks, any missed practices will result in the athlete not being able to compete at the next event. No competition fee refunds will be given for missing a blackout week practice.
11. Your child can and will be suspended from practices and or competitions for displaying inappropriate behavior and refusal to follow gym rules and coaches instructions. Please discuss this with your child. You are still responsible for your athlete’s fees during the period of suspension.
12.Athletes should not be dropped off more than 15 minutes early for a team or class. Athletes should not be picked up after 9pm, as this requires coaches and staff to work past their set hours.
13. Fundraising- All fundraisers facilitated are individual, unless otherwise noted. We will apply credits to your accounts. Questions regarding fundraisers can be emailed Any surplus of credits from fundraisers can be used towards any services or products Heart of Texas offers. Funds can’t be transferred to another athlete. If athletes leave with a credit that will be transferred to the general fund. Refund checks will not be issued in the result of a surplus.
14. All transportation to and from competitions is the sole responsibility of parents. I understand that some competitions require a specific hotel. Information will be given as those dates approach.
15. I understand that as a Heart of Texas member I am not allowed to use the Heart of Texas Logo and make my own merchandise. I cannot sell or create your own Heart of Texas Clothing or merchandise. I also understand I am not allowed to contact any vendors on behalf of Heart of Texas, doing so is grounds for dismissal from the program.
16. I understand that my athlete needs to come to practice every day in the proper attire. Practice attire includes the practice sets as assigned by coaches. Check the team Band for directions for each practice. Athletes can wear anything for class but must be in the right attire for team practice. Hair needs to be out of the face. Some teams may change their days based on the teams practice days check with your team Band as it will always have this info.
17. We reserve the right to close practices at any time. This will occur if the viewing room becomes negative or distracting. Please remember to be your athlete’s, team’s and coach’s biggest cheerleader! As a parent, if you are causing drama you can and will be removed from the gym.
18. It is the parent’s responsibility to stay informed. Check your email and Team Band regularly, if you are not receiving emails contact the front desk immediately so we can check your account. Each week you should receive a weekly email with updates and announcements.
19. Part of an All Star Team is uniform, hair and make up. To be on the team, all athletes must follow these guidelines. If you cannot commit to doing hair and make up in the designated style, your athlete can’t participate.
20. Athletes are placed on a team with the expectation that the skills they have at tryouts will remain and grow through the season. If an athlete can no longer fulfill the role they were placed on the team for, they will be moved to a team where they can fulfill the necessary role.
21. I understand that by trying out for a Summit or Worlds Team, these teams will accept any type of bid that is offered to them. If a team accepts a wild card or At Large Bid, they will be responsible for the Summit or Worlds Fees, practice wear and coaches fees. If a team accepts a paid bid, they will only be responsible for only practice wear, and coaches fees.
22. Social Media Conduct, all athletes and parents are expected to carry themselves with the utmost maturity on social media. This includes but is not limited to social media posts, photos, interactions and discussion boards. Any violation of this policy can result in immediate termination from the program.